The great thing about anthologies is their ability to give a wide range of angles on a single topic. In the Horror anthology Shared Nightmares, editors Steve Diamond and Nathan Shumate have collected a dozen stories from award winning and nominated authors, all on the subject of dreams and nightmares. We will be stocking copies of the trade paperback edition of this collection, and these copies will be signed and personalized. his.
About the Book:
Shared Nightmares is a collection of twelve Horror stories, all centered on the theme of dreams and nightmares. Each author gives a unique take and variation on this theme, taking readers to the dark side of the realm of dreams, where phantasms, monsters, and fears become frighteningly real.
- “Father’s Day” by Larry Correia
- “Dreamcatcher” by Sarah Hoyt
- “Incubation” by DJ Butler
- “The Devil on my Shoulder” by Tom Lloyd
- “Onnen” by Paul Genesse
- “To Dream Awake, to Sleep the Real” by Michaelbrent Collings
- “What Hellhounds Dream” by Steve Diamond
- “The Damnation of St. Teresa of Avila” by Marie Brennan
- “Man in the Middle” by Max Gladstone
- “U.I.” by Howard Tayler
- “The Quality of Light is Not Strain’d” by Peter Orullian
- “Health and Wellness” by Dan Wells
We don’t have many copies of this novel, so grab one while you have the chance.
Note: We will attempt to get as many signatures in the collection as possible, but it is unlikely we will be able to get them all. The most likely signatures obtained will be Steve Diamond, Larry Correia, and Dan Wells.